Leavitt Cranes stocks over 8 types of Comedil, Terex, and Peiner anchor stools. In order to provide you with the safest product on the market, Leavitt Cranes only carries certified crane anchors with full NDT testing and manufacturer paperwork to ensure the anchors are made by ticketed, certified welders.
When it comes to your crane anchors, safety is key. As the only thing keeping your crane from falling, you want to make sure you invest in high quality anchors.
Why Purchase Crane Anchors From a Manufacturer?
• The weld is tested to ensure that there are no pockets beneath the surface of the anchor stool
• Full NDT testing is completed, ensuring a better weld. You receive a certificate that shows the anchors were tested and that they passed
• All the crane anchors you receive come serialized and with paperwork.
Ask us about:
• Tower Crane Parts
• Terex Tower Crane Parts • Peiner Tower Crane Parts
• Potain Tower Crane Parts • Pecco Tower Crane Parts
• Comedil Tower Crane Parts • Liebherr Tower Crane Parts