OSSA Fall Protection Training
COMMERCIAL END-USER © Fall Protection Group
Industrial/Commercial Fall Protection Program – OSSA Accredited
This End User Fall Protection Program (#6116) is developed by Fall Protection Group Inc., a leader in North American Fall Safety. Fall Protection Group Inc. is an OSSA Accredited Fall Protection Training Provider and provides end users with OSSA Accredited certification.
Leavitt Machinery’s Trainers are trained and certified by Fall Protection Group Inc. to deliver, on Fall Protection Group’s behalf, this End User Fall Protection Program.
NOTE: Government issued photo ID must be presented to obtain entry to the program.
Fall Protection Training Objectives:
This one day program includes theory, tools and knowledge of fall protection to safely work at height. The course material is energetically delivered and includes hands-on activities, video analysis, and focuses on student participation.
• To Understand Methods of Eliminating the Fall Hazard
• To Comprehend Fall Protection Fundamentals & Regulations
• To Understand the Need for Rescue Planning & Preparedness
• To Understand Equipment Specifications, Limitations, Care & Inspection
• To Understand Methods of Proper Planning When Controlling Fall Hazards
• To Identify the Components of Personal Travel Restrain & Fall Arrest Systems
Fall Protection Class Structure
This program includes both theoretical and practical application and testing on the following topics:
• Anchor Points
• Harness Fitting
• Rescue Principles
• Dynamics Of Falling
• Suspension Trauma
• Fall Accident Statistics
• Fall Protection Systems
• Fall Protection Planning
• Equipment Care & Inspection
• Fall Arrest System Components
• Governing Bodies & Regulations
• Clearance & Free Fall Calculations
Fall protection training course is 1 day (8 hours) course that includes a mandatory written theory test (English only).
Students will receive a workbook, supplementary handouts, and upon successful completion of the course a wallet card.